1. (Everthing I do ) I do it for you ( Adams ).
2. Meditation ( Massenet ). Good for signing the register.
3. Canon in D ( Pachelbel ). I have played for both the brides entry and the signing of the register.
4. Heaven ( Adams, Vallance ). More than one person has had lessons off me to sing this song at their own wedding.
5. Fly me to the moon ( Howard ). Great drinks reception song.
6. Moon river ( Mancini ). Audrey Hepburn miming at the window in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
7. What a wonderful world ( Douglas, Weiss ).
8. Clair de lune ( Debussy ). Another great one for signing the register or coming down the aisle.
9. Bridal Chorus ( Wagner ). What most people imagine as the definitive wedding song.
10. Wedding March ( Mendelssohn ). The classic finishing music.